MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY....

Thursday, December 02, 2010

I am going mad....

Its been weeks since I have been trying to upload the convention pictures... blogger seems to do something, today I waited for 28 minutes to get one picture up and then gave up... so I will definitely post them... please bear with me!

In the meanwhile, hope you are getting ready for Christmas, if you wish to get any of the bundles please contact me. I hope you have a good weekend too!

I am doing better although my hands are still in agony!! Bye for now, and as usual thank you for visiting my blog! it is much appreciated. Smile and you may get a smile back!!

2 comments:

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi Germaine, glad your feeling a little better, got lots of snow here hope your keeping cozy take care ju x

Doris said...

I had that problem once, and I solved it by loading one picture at a time. You don't have to start a new post for each, just keep going back and adding another photo separately. Hope this helps!